GPS food service department would like to announce the termination of all online access to Mealtime Online as of Sunday March 11th. A new online service is available through Titan School Solutions.
All meal balances as of Friday March 30th were transferred to the student's Titan account and was made available for use Monday April 9, 2018.Meal and Textbook Assistance ONLINE Applications ProgramSimplifies the process of filling out assistance applications and submitting them for approval to your student's school or district. Through a series of data entry screens, you can complete and submit your application quickly and easily. However an application is not needed if you have received a DIRECT CERTIFICATION letter from the district. If a student is in your household but not on the DIRECT CERTIFICATION letter please contact the food service department.Begin your Online Application at Titan School Solutions. Below are quick tips for navigating the online application.
Paper ApplicationsMeal and Textbook Assistance Applications are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply please complete a "Meal Assistance Application Form." The forms can be obtained and returned (completed) to any school office. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notification you must provide your child with a meal or money to purchase school meals.ONLY COMPLETE ONE APPLICATION PER FAMILY. Applications can be submitted at any time during the school year. Applications are processed through the Food Service Office located in Central Office 602 N Raymond and can take up to 10 days. The information you give will be used to determine or prove your child's eligibility for free or reduced-priced meals. This information may also be used for other state or federally funded school benefits.Factors considered in the application process are household size and total household income. Household Size is considered all persons, related or unrelated: Including parents, children, grandparents, ect who live in your home and share living expenses. The Total Household Income is the income each household member received last month before taxes - this includes wages, social security, pension, unemployment, welfare, child support, alimony, and any other cash income.Foster Children - Foster children are eligible for free and reduced-price meals regardless of your income. If you have foster children living with you and want to apply for them, please contact us. Foster is defined as a child formally placed with caretaker household or in kinship care by a judge, decree or State child welfare agency or court. The state of Indiana must retain legal custody of the child.Directions: Remember to follow all directions and check your application for completeness and that you have signed in all indicated areas. Check the back of the application for additional information as well. Applications that are not completed correctly will be returned and cannot be processed until completed.Application Submission: After filling out your meal assistance application completely you may turn it in to the Griffith Schools Food Service Department located at Central Office, at any Griffith school office, or at any Griffith school cafeteria. Applications may not be faxed or emailed. We only accept original applications.If you have any questions please contact the Griffith Public Schools Food Service Office at 219.924.4250 ext 3114.
- Select "Apply for Meals Today.' You are not required to have a user account.
- Follow the easy online prompts to complete your application.
- You can submit an application for a single child or for an entire family. It is recommended to complete one application per family including all students and household members. If a previous application is on file and a student needs to be added please contact the Food Service Department.
- All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website.
- All types of applications can be submitted – Income based, Foster child, Categorical Certification, etc.
- If you begin your application and find you need to get more information before you can continue, you can save your application session and re-open it later.
- Do not forget to indicate if you wish to appy for textbook assistance. If you wish to please select "YES."
- When you've completed your application, you will be prompted to enter your electronic signature. Then click "Submit", and you're finished!
- You will be notified of the outcome by your the food service office or via an email from Titan School Solutions within the legal time limit.