GRIFFITH PUBLIC SCHOOLSNEW TO GRIFFITH STUDENTS2017-2018 STUDENT REGISTRATIONONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
All New Students and Returning Students who have moved since the previous school year, or who have rental leases, must complete the online registration forms.
K-12 REGISTRATION DATES
July 28, 2017: 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM
July 29, 2017: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE SCHOOL YOU WILL ATTENDREQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT REGISTRATION:(Parent or legal guardian must be present)New Students:
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE - Original official Board of Health Birth Certificate of student
IMMUNIZATIONS –medical documentation for all new students
2. PROOF OF LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP
3. PROOF OF GRADE LEVEL – one of the following:
a. Transcript and/or transfer grades at time of withdrawal
b. Last report card
c. Transfer paperwork from previous school
4. PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
1. Mortgage statement
2. Two utility bills in homeowner’s name (NIPSCO, phone, water bill, etc.)
3. Valid Indiana driver’s license or State I.D. (Griffith resident address)
4. Valid Indiana vehicle registration (Griffith resident address)
RENTERS: 2, 3, 4 above, plus lease agreement listing custodial parent and student name.
Returning students who have moved since the previous school year, or who have rental leases must supply proof of residency as stated in item #4 above.