iPad & eLearning Help!
Does your student's iPad show this image? If so touch Login with Microsoft Azure to continue.
Many iPad issues can be resolved by steps shown in this Troubleshooting document.
If you continue to have trouble, you may reach out to school support staff in several ways.
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5024 or at email@example.com
By phone at 219-924-4030 ext 2128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5037 or at email@example.com
By electronic submission by clicking this link: Online Help Form
Parent Schoology Sign-Up Instructions
Using your Parent Schoology Account Information Guide.Parents can join these courses to learn how to use Schoology accounts from the student and parent perspectives.Schoology for students (parent can learn how to use student accounts)-- XMFG-P2Q8-TJXJCSchoology for Parents (how to use parent account) -- 5ZVP-N5TV-GRB86
- Steps to join: Courses > My Courses > Join a Course and enter access code.
1. In your browser, navigate to https://griffith.powerschool.com/public/ and click Parent Sign In
2. Click Create Account (you will create one account and link each of your children to that one account)
3. Create a Username and Password with an email that you will remember.
4. On the next screen link your students to your account by entering the Access ID and Password that you were given. When finished click enter.
5. After you submit, the next screen should be a confirmation that your account was created and that you can now sign in with the information you just entered.
Inside the PowerSchool Parent Portal you can view grades, attendance and sign up for notifications.
Turn off Block Pop-ups
On the iPad, go to Settings
Scroll down and touch Safari
Then on the right side, turn off Block Pop-ups