GRIFFITH PUBLIC SCHOOLSNEW TO GRIFFITH STUDENTSSTUDENT REGISTRATIONONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Parents must complete and submit online forms for all new or returning students.
All New Students and Returning Students who have moved since the previous school year, or who have rental leases, must complete the online registration forms.
July 25, 2018: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PMREGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE SCHOOL YOU WILL ATTENDREQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT REGISTRATION:(Parent or legal guardian must be present)
1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE - Original official Board of Health Birth Certificate of student
IMMUNIZATIONS –medical documentation for all new students
2. PROOF OF LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP
3. PROOF OF GRADE LEVEL – one of the following:
a. Transcript and/or transfer grades at time of withdrawal
b. Last report cardc. Transfer paperwork from previous school
4. PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
1. Mortgage statement
2. Two utility bills in homeowner’s name (NIPSCO, phone, water bill, etc.)
3. Valid Indiana driver’s license or State I.D. (Griffith resident address)
4. Valid Indiana vehicle registration (Griffith resident address)
RENTERS: 2, 3, 4 above, plus lease agreement listing custodial parent and student name.
Returning students who have moved since the previous school year, or who have rental leases must supply proof of residency as stated in item #4 above.