Those required to prove residency during the summer of 2018:
Families whose leases have expired or will expire prior to the first day of school, as well as families who have completed other forms including the affidavit of residency forms.
Residency appointments will take place at the individual schools.
RESIDENTS WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF FOUR ITEMS TO PROVE RESIDENCY:
▪ An Indiana driver’s license (or Indiana state ID) with your current Griffith address, and
▪ Mortgage statement, settlement statement, or property tax receipt with the name(s) of the homeowners
▪ or a lease (must be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the lease property, name and phone
▪ number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
and TWO of the following. All must be current (dated within the last two months.)
▪ Town of Griffith water bill
▪ NIPSCO bill
▪ Auto insurance bill
▪ Bank statement
▪ Telephone bill
▪ Pay stub with address
In certain situations, additional forms may be required.