Those required to prove residency during the summer of 2019:
All lease holders as well as families who have completed other forms including the affidavit of residency forms.
Residency appointments will take place at the individual schools.
RESIDENTS WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF FOUR ITEMS TO PROVE RESIDENCY:
▪ An Indiana driver’s license (or Indiana state ID) with your current Griffith address, and
▪ Mortgage statement, settlement statement, or property tax receipt with the name(s) of the homeowners
▪ or a lease (must be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the lease property, name and phone
▪ number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
and TWO of the following. All must be current (dated within the last two months.)
▪ Town of Griffith water bill
▪ NIPSCO bill
▪ Auto insurance bill
▪ Bank statement
▪ Telephone bill
▪ Pay stub with address
In certain situations, additional forms may be required.