Griffith Public Schools

his statement must be completed and submitted to food services before any meal substitutions can be made.

The parent/guardian will complete Part 1 and the physician will complete either Part 2 OR Part 3.
Refer to the link below for clarification.

Medical Statement for Children with Food Allergies or Intolerances